Thursday, March 13, 2014

Dala Chalkboard, take two

I've been doing quite of bit of tinkering in the ol' craft room lately. And I decided to see what the Dala chalkboard would look like with ribbon to hang instead of just the back hooks.  I really like the ribbon because now it is reversible! Plus, ribbon is just cute.



[purchase via etsy here]

I hung this up in the craft room/office and I've been leaving Ryan little notes. I'm thinking about hanging it on our front door, in fact, I just might. 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it on the ribbon!!! Will you make some for the craft fairs during the holidays? Or are you just doing Etsy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam! :) I made some with just the hooks on the back for this past Christmas fair, but I will for sure be making some with the ribbon for the next one!

      Delete