Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A blast from the past

In an effort to orgnanize and back-up hundreds of my photos, I came across a few crafty projects I never got around to blogging about.
 
This is from almost 3 years ago. Holy cow. They're bottlecap magnets that you use a circular hole punch and decorative scrapbook paper then glue them to the bottom of a bottlecap. Then, you pour this apoxy-type substance over and fill it to the top of the bottlecap. It hardens and dries clear and you are left with a cute little magnet!
 
 
 
One of my favorite ones:
 

 
 
I made this with my BFF, Jessica! I think we made these together right before I left for Japan? And my awesome friend, Kimberly, made Jessica's adorable bow headband! [etsy shop here!]
 


So here's to crafty throwback days. 

 
I hope you're having a wonderful week! Happy Wednesday!

1 comment: