Friday, June 7, 2013

Fika Friday

Happy Friday everyone!

It's a glorious day. Friday. One of the best days of the week. I hope you all had a splendid week! This weekend really snuck up on me! The beginning of the week was crawling by, then all of a sudden, boom! Friday. I'm quite excited about this weekend. Tonight, I get to go see a Prairie Home Companion at the Greek Theater here in LA (compliments of my super sweet and awesome friend, Hannah - thank you!!). Then tomorrow is a friend's wedding! I love weddings. Needless to say, it's going to be a great weekend!


In case you didn't know, I adore rhubarb. I just love the tartness of it. And the infamous strawberry-rhubarb combo never disappoints. I stayed up until 11:00 PM on Wednesday to make this pie. But it was so worth it. I love me some pie. It made for some great fika snacks yesterday and today.

My fika rundown:

Where: Home
What: Black coffee with strawberry-rhubarb pie
With: Ryan + me
Best part: the rhubarb, and Ryan's company, of course.


What did you do for fika this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment