Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wedding favors...

This week my mom and I have been busy making prototypes of the tags that will be on the candy boxes (for the candy table we're having for the wedding favors). This is the one I like the best. I bought that super fun scalloped punch from Country Needleworks here in town, and even if I don't end up using it for this, I will definitely use it later.

You also may have noticed that the stamp I used here is not the stamp I originally was going to use. Unfortunately, through the chaos of packing and unpacking, I have absolutely no idea where I put it so I had to order a new stamp. I love this one too though so it's really a win-win situation. :)


6 comments:

  1. Love the tags! The scalloped edges look sort of like a pepparkaker -- definitely Swedish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I want to be you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! The pepparkakor look-a-like wasn't intentional but now I'm sold! :)

    Thanks, Erica! Hope to see you guys in a few weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so neat! The stamp is definitely grand! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love that you are doing this to give your favors a personal touch. And even tho it isn't the original idea, i think your guests will love them.

    ReplyDelete